I was tagged again by Merv over at Merv Reads so go and check out her blog now!
Not only am I thrilled to have been nominated for this award for a SECOND time, but it’s originally created by Okoto Enigma, and really excites me because Okoto describes the award as being for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts!”
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I now have 8 tattoos!
- I’m an intern at Entangled Publishing!
- I have an addiction to buying lip balms – but I’ll never stop!
- Have you DNFed a book? If yes, why?
I have DNFed a couple of books because if they don’t grab my attention, I could be reading something that does!
- You’re most active in; why?
- What cliche that melts you every time?
I’m a fan of the dramatic expression of love within books because I’m a hopeless romantic at heart!
- What’s the meme you joined/would want to join and why?
I join in with Top Ten Tuesdays because I absolutely LOVE them! They’re so much fun to do and read!
- THIS IS THE WEIRD QUESTION: Would you rather be eaten by pizza monsters or french fries demon?
Pizza monsters because I would rather have death by pizza than french fries!
Lori – Majestic Reading
Jackie – Bookworm Cafe
- What is one book you recommend to anyone?
- Who is your most read author?
- Have you ever read a book with the protagonist sharing your name? Which book?
- If you could live in one fictional world?
- Would you rather have a shark as a pet or a dolphin?
I hope you enjoyed that, thank you for reading! I’m so honoured to be nominated!
Until next time,