So September marks my return to uni (my second year!) meaning that I’ll have more coursework, more writing and sadly probably less reading! I’ve read some amazing books this summer though, so I can’t complain too much I guess! Here is my TBR for this month:
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
If you haven’t guessed since EOS came out this month (I AM SO EXCITED, TOG IS MY FAVOURITE SERIES OMG), I decided I wanted to re-read the series in preparation! The Young Elites is something I’ve been wanting to read for ages so thought I’d put that in too!
What is on your TBR for this month?
August is the last month I have before I go to back to university, so I want to make sure I get as many books read while I can! I can’t take hardback books to uni with me since they’re too heavy and big to carry around so I’m trying to read as many of the hardbacks I have this month as I can! Because of this I’ve made my TBR a little longer this month, I hope I stick to it haha!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K.Rowling
Leave a comment with your TBR’s, or with what you think of the books I plan to read!
Happy Reading everyone!
Hi everyone! It’s official, we’re now fully into the second half of the year! It’s scary to think half of 2016 has already gone, but I’ve read a lot of books so it’s been well spent haha! Take a look at my June Wrap Up to have a look what I read!
I don’t really have a plan for my TBR this month but I think the theme of it (other than getting down my HUGE TBR list) is to start some series! Saying that my TBR this month is:
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Enemy by Charlie Higson
All of these books are the first in either a series or a duology and I thought it was about time I started them! I’ve seen Me Before You 3 times in a month so I think it’s about time I read the book!
Hopefully I stick to it!
What are your TBR’s for this month? Leave a comment with them so I can have a look!
May seems to have gone so quickly! The start of a new month means a TBR needs to be sorted out! I’m normally very indecisive when it comes to what I read during a month so I’m hoping I actually stick to this this month! I have a lot of sequels to read, so I’m going to focus mainly on those. These are the books I hope to read this month:
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (Final book of The Infernal Devices)
- The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury (Sequel to The Sin Eater’s Daughter)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Sequel to A Court of Thorns and Roses)
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey (Final book of The 5th Wave Trilogy)
- An Eagle in the Snow by Michael Morpurgo
Most of these are sequels to other series, since I realised I had so many to read and hadn’t started any yet! I’ve already started The Infernal Devices, you can read my review of the first two books in my May Wrap Up.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? I can’t wait to read them!
Let me know what you’re reading this month too!