I was tagged by Maggie over at The Caramel Files, so thank you so much!
Not only am I thrilled to have been nominated in the first place, this award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, really excites me because Okoto describes the award as being for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts!”
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself:
- I am a Journalism student in my final year at University, and I have been published in local newspapers where I live!
- I’m engaged to my fiance of 4 years, but I’ve known him since I was 4 years old (I’m 20 now!)
- I am addicted to drinking hot chocolate at the moment, and every morning when I get to work the first thing I do is make myself one! It’s a real addiction!
Is there a book or story you feel parallels your life? If yes, tell us all about it!
Not really, I feel like I live my life through books instead because none of them are like what I’m like!
What title would you choose for your autobiography and why?
I’d probably go for a Hamilton lyric ad change it up to be something like “Why Does She Write Like She’s Running Out Of Time” or something because I’m literally always writing something, and I act as if I’m always running out of time to do it!
What are the last three books you chose to DNF?
– A Climbing Stock by Andrew Hiller
– Remember Me by
– Night World by L. J. Smith
What was your favorite book as a child and why?
One of my favourite books as a child was Matilda by Roald Dahl! I love her character and she’s a book lover like me so that was always nice to see!
Is there a genre you absolutely refuse to read? If yes, why?
Not really, but I don’t really like pure romance books! They’re just a bit too much for me, and don’t really interest me!
- When did you start blogging? What made you want to start?
- If you could have one song as your theme tune that played around you at all times, what would it be and why?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- Where is your dream place to live? Why?
- What is one book you would recommend that everyone should read?
Lori – Majestic Readings
Paige – Books and Belle
Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
Vrinda – A Bookish Human
Danielle – Introverted Book Nerd
Jackie – Bookwom Cafe
Sarah – She’s A Writer
Ash – For The Love of Books
Fernanda – Wanderlust Reading
Cassie – Cassie Winters
Eleanor – Little Thoughts From Little People
Jordan – The Bookish Baker
Have fun guys! My best post can be found here: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas // Review
Until next time,