I’m back with another tag, this time tagged by the lovely Ash from For The Love of Books! Go check her blog out – it’s wonderful!
I don’t normally do non-bookish tags but this is super fun, and I thought it’s time you got to know a little bit more about me!
So let’s go!
1. What’s Your Name?
2. Any Nicknames or Aliases?
Megs, Meggs, Meggie, Mush, Monkey, Meggie-Moo-Moo, GG, Moo to name a few!
3. Your Gender
4. Your Star Sign?
5. How Old Are You?
6. Your Relationship Status?
7. Any Children?
8. Any Pets?
Unfortunately no 😦 I recently just lost my little girl – Willow the cat 😦
9. Any Tattoos/Piercings?
No piercings but I have 8 tattoos!
10. What Do You Like About Yourself?
I try to give everyone I know the time of day, and I’m always here to talk.
11. What Do You Dislike About Yourself?
My mental health issues, how sometimes I put others first rather than looking after myself.
12. Right or Left?
13. The Last Thing You Drank:
14. The Last Thing You Ate?
15. Your Last Phone Call:
16. Your Last Text Message:
Kathryn asking if I was still up for meeting up
17. Your Last E Mail:
18. The Last Song You Listened To:
Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch
19. The Last Book You Read:
20. The Last Time You Cried:
21. The Last Blog You Read:
Goodreads Horror Week!
22. The Last Person You Spoke To:
23. The Last Place You Visited?
Meadowhall for work!
24. Your Last Holiday Abroad:
To Tenerife in 2014
HAVE YOU EVER:
25. Got Back With an Ex?
26. Been Cheated On?
27. Cheated On Someone?
28. Lost Someone Special To You?
29. Been So Drunk You Threw Up?
30. Fallen Out Of Love With Someone?
31. Met Someone Who Changed You?
32. Been In A Situation Where You Found Out Who Your Real Friends Are?
Too many times!
33. Kissed Someone You Shouldn’t Have?
34. Found Out People Were Talking About You Behind Your Back?
35. Broken Someone’s Heart?
Not as far as I know
36. Kissed A Stranger?
37. Had Your Own Heart Broken?
Not in a romantic way
38. Had Sex On A First Date?
39. Been Arrested?
40. Been Attracted To Someone That Isn’t The Gender You Usually Find Attractive?
41. Done Something You Regret?
42. Had A Threesome?
43. Embarrassed Yourself In Public
44. Misjudged Someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS:
45. Do You Believe In God?
I honestly don’t even know?
46. Do You Believe In Yourself?
Depends on the day lol
47. Do You Believe In Santa Claus?
48. Do You Believe In Ghosts?
49. Do You Believe in Aliens?
There has to be something out there other than us, but not the stereotypical aliens!
50. Do You Believe In Miracles?
Kind of I think?
51. Do You Believe In The Power of Positive Thinking?
Yes I really do
52. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
53. Can Money Make You Happy?
It can help and reduce stress etc. but I don’t believe it can completely make you happy
54. Would You Describe Yourself As A Feminist?
55. Are You Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
56. Do You Have Strong Political Beliefs?
57. Do You Have Strong Religious Beliefs?
58. What Do You Think The Most Important Thing You Can Give A Child Is?
A safe place to be loved
59. Are You Eating Anything:
60. Are You Drinking Anything:
61. What Are You Listening To:
62. What Are You Thinking:
63. What Are You Waiting For:
The Markus Zusak event!
64. What Are You Most Excited For?
Bridge of Clay being released!!
65. What’s Your Pet Peeve:
People who use others for their own personal gain
66. What’s Your Favourite Thing:
My family, friends and books.
67. If You Weren’t Answering These Questions What Would You Be Doing?
Writing a book review!
68. Best Friend:
When I was 16 with Ben!
70. Celebrity Crush:
Orlando Bloom (Legolas) or Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) – I can’t remember which came first!
To Paris, France!
Two cats – Willow and Salem when I was 2!
Volunteer Job – Library Assistant
Paid Job – Home Administrator at a nursing home
75. Childhood Memory:
Running into a wall when I was like 5 and cutting my knee open (I’ve always been clumsy lol)
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE:
76. Love or Money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook-Up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee at the moment!
81. Beer or Wine?
Neither! But wine if I have to!
82. Sweet or Savoury?
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
85. Seaside or Countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
89. Do You Wish You Could Change The Past?
No because I might not have the people in my life I do now if I changed anything
90. Dream Job:
Working in Marketing for a publisher
91. Guilty Pleasure:
Listening to JLS
92. What Are You Afraid Of?
Spiders, Heights and Wooden Bridges
93. What Was The First Thing You Wanted To Be When You Grew Up?
94. If You Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?
To be able to teleport
95. If You Could Change Anything About Your Life What Would It Be?
96. Would You Want Immortality?
No, I wouldn’t want to outlive those I love
97. If You Could Interview Anyone Alive or Dead, Who Would You Choose?
I want to talk to my nan again – I’d wish that every single day
98. Would You Say You Are Happy?
As much as I can be yes
99. What Piece of Advice Would You Give Yourself at Age 18?
Don’t cross oceans for those who wouldn’t jump through a puddle for you. Remember your worth, and remember you don’t need others to love you, for you to love yourself.
100. Where Would You Like To Be In Five Years Time?
Having beaten my mental health issues, and living happily with a job relating to my degree.I TAG:
Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
Beth – All The Bright Book Places
I hope you enjoyed this – I don’t normally do non-bookish tags, but this was just seemed so interesting so let me know if you enjoyed it below!
Until next time,