Today I’m back with the Sunshine Book Award! I’m absolutely honoured to be tagged in this by the lovely Amber over at Escape Life in the Pages – go check out her blog it is wonderful!!
Thank you so much for the tag Amber, it means the world to me truly!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
1. Why did you create your blog?
I had a blog for a couple of years prior to starting this one (you can find it here!) where I posted about personal issues, and also tried to help others going through similar things. Then I started my university degree in Journalism and realised I absolutely ADORED talking about books and reading, which I had loved since I was little, so thought I could combine the two in a new blog – then Between the Pages was born!
2. What’s your favorite movie genre and/or movie?
I really love Action/Adventure films, but my favourite film is definitely The Greatest Showman! I have a lot of favourite film franchises, but my favourite stand-a-lone film is definitely that!
3. If money wasn’t a problem, where in the world would you most love to travel?
Me and my fiance really want to travel to Japan to experience the culture and everything it has to offer, so I would definitely take both of us on a trip there!
4. Outside of book blogging, do you have another job?
I do! I currently work as a Cash Office Assistant at Primark! It’s very rewarding at times, and I’ve made some really lovely friends from it – but I’m looking forward to one day getting a Journalism job!
5. What’s your favorite animal(s)?
I LOVE SHARKS. If you talk to me for about 10 minutes you’ll realise how much I adore sharks, and especially if you talk to me around the time of Shark Week!
6. What is your favorite post to make on your blog?
I love doing book tags so much! I think they’re so fun, and always seem to cause a great discussion! To all bloggers – if you have a tag you need people to tag in, I’M HERE!
7. What are some books you are currently waiting to get your hands on?
I actually made a post on this recently (Top 5 Wednesday – Books to Read Before the End of 2018!) but definitely my top three are Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak, Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig and LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff!
8. Are there any movies you’re excited to see?
Me and Ben are going to see The First Purge on Wednesday next week for our 5 year anniversary so I’m super excited for that! I also CAN’T WAIT for The Incredibles 2 – I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS.
9. What is your preferred way to travel? ex., car, plane, train, bus, walk
I prefer car, but I don’t drive so if I’m travelling by myself I prefer train because I’m so used to it after catching the train for 3 years to university!
10. Would you rather read by the pool or next to a fireplace, why?
Next to a fireplace 100%! I’m not one for being out in the sun as I get too hot and flustered, and uncomfortable – so definitely cosy by the fireplace!
11. What makes you happy?
Spending time with Ben, my family and friends! Also reading has and always will be my happy place.
- What is your favourite beverage?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- Do you believe in horoscopes and whether they are true?
- What inspired the name of your blog?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favourite place to eat out at?
- What is your favourite meal? Any reason why?
- What is your least favourite film? Why?
- What’s your favourite thing about reading?
- Name your top 5 auto-buy authors?
- What was the last book you bought?
Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
Lucy – That Book Gal
Kris – Boston Book Reader
Nicola – Fantastic Book Dragon
Dorka – Berries and Books
Lauren – Northern Plunder
Beth – I Am Bookmad
Fiona – Finding the Plot (of My Life)
Emily – Emily Williams
Victoria – Carton Manette Darnay
Evelina – Avalinah’s Books
I hope you liked my answers, once again thank you SO much to Amber for tagging me in this, you’re wonderful!
Until next time,