I’m back once again with a new Sunday Post!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Let’s get into it!Weekly News Update:
March is over! I’m completely baffled that we’re ALREADY in April – but yay I turn 21 this month, how exciting! This week has been absolutely amazing. I did my first full week at work and it went so well, I’m so happy with it! I also managed to hand in my first two deadlines for university (THANK THE LORD), and saw Fall Out Boy in concert for the second time and they were AMAZING. My voice is still recovering now which is a bit of a pain! It’s been an amazing week and to top it off I got home from work yesterday to flowers bought by Ben for me since I’ve had a bit of an off week mental health wise – don’t I have the MOST amazing fiance ever???
Posts from last week:
- Top Thriller Authors
- BLOG TOUR: Sneaking Out Review
- Top Horror Books based on true stories
- March Wrap Up
- March Book Haul
- The Sunday Post
Posts scheduled for next week:
- Monday at 12pm – Easter Book Tag
- Tuesday at 12pm – Wonder Week Wrap Up
- Wednesday at 12pm – Munches in March Wrap Up
- Thursday at 12pm – Ace of Shades Book Tag
- Friday at 12pm – Simon vs the Homo-Sapiens Agenda Review
- Saturday at 12pm – Vintage Books Event Post
- Sunday at 12pm – The Sunday Post
Wait is this two weeks in a row I haven’t bought any books??? IS THIS ME BECOMING AN ADULT BECAUSE I THINK IT IS YOU KNOW!
Once again, no ARC’s requested!
TWO WEEKS IN A ROW AND NO BOOKS, AM I ACTUALLY FEELING OKAY???
What has your week been like?
Until next time,