I’m back once again with a new Sunday Post!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Let’s get into it!Weekly News Update:
I STARTED MY NEW JOB OFFICIALLY! It has been so exciting and scary but I’m loving it so much. I’ve done so much overtime already, I’m in desperate need for sleep! But I am loving it so far – and the people I work with are absolutely lovely too! I also finished uni for the Easter holidays this week, so I’m ready to get some deadlines finished!
Posts from last week:
- Blog Tour Review: Learning to Love the Girl in the Mirror
- Wonder Week TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday
- The Fireman Review
- Top Ten Stephen King Adaptations – going live soon!
- The Sunday Post
Posts scheduled for next week:
- Monday at 12pm – Top Thriller Authors
- Tuesday at 12pm – BLOG TOUR: Sneaking Out Review
- Wednesday at 12pm – Top Horror Books based on true stories
- Friday at 12pm – Reputation Book Tag
- Saturday at 12pm – March Book Haul
- Sunday at 12pm – March Wrap Up
- Sunday at 3pm – The Sunday Post
I didn’t buy any books this week???? AM I OKAY?????
I didn’t even get any ARC’s or request any – yay me!!
I can’t believe I didn’t buy anything?? I’M A NEW WOMAN.
What has your week been like?
Until next time,