I’m back once again with a new Sunday Post!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Let’s get into it!Weekly News Update:
This week has been hectic! I started my new job working at Primark after applying for 50! I’m so happy that I finally have a job whilst I’m at university again, and I had my first official day today and I LOVED it! It was so nice to meet everyone, and I’m hoping I enjoy it from now on! I also got to go out with my fiance and his mum during a very snowy night last night which was so nice to do. It’s little moments like that, that make my day.
Posts from last week:
Posts scheduled for next week:
- Monday at 12pm – Blog Tour Review: Learning to Love the Girl in the Mirror
- Tuesday at 3pm – Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday – I’m hosting for Wonder Week!
- Thursday at 3pm – The Fireman Review
- Saturday at 3pm – Top Ten Stephen King Adaptations
- Sunday at 3pm – The Sunday Post
What a week it’s been! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL, PLEASE SEND HELP.
What has your week been like?
Until next time,