I’m back once again with a new Sunday Post!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Let’s get into it!Weekly News Update:
This week has been a mixture of everything! I went to a careers event at my fiance’s university and talked to some employers, and hopefully it went well! I’m still in conversation with some of the employers, so I’m holding out hope for my career in the future! I also had an AMAZING breakfast at The Cabin in Sheffield, which is one of my favourite places to eat! Ben also took me out for a date day as a surprise to Zizzi’s which was so lovely.
Posts from last week:
- The Sunday Post
- The Greatest Showman Book TagThe Greatest Showman Book Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday post
- Silence is Goldfish Review
- Children of Blood and Bone Blog Tour Stop
- Rafferty Lincoln Loves Blog Tour Stop
Posts scheduled for next week:
- Tuesday at 3pm – Top Ten Tuesday
- Thursday at 3pm – Night Film Review
- Saturday at 3pm – Top Ten Horror Books
- Sunday at 3pm – The Sunday Post
I’m not actually reading anything at the moment! What should I read next on my Munches in March TBR?
I DIDN’T BUY ANY BOOKS THIS WEEK! I’M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
What has your week been like?
Until next time,