I’ve really been wanting to get more involved with bookish memes and I always loved this one, so I’m finally back with a new Sunday Post!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Let’s get into it!Weekly News Update:
Nothing much happened really this week other than a doctors appointment which led to my medication being increased, and due to the Beast from the East, I couldn’t get to university which was a pain! However I have spent the week down at my fiance’s nans house with him looking after her dogs, which has been AMAZING! I absolutely love dogs, so spending a week having some fur therapy has been so brilliant. Also I’ve seen some of my favourite friends this week, so that was a nice addition!
Posts from last week:
- #Thriller-A-Thon and #TimeHop-A-Thon Wrap Up!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Could Re-Read Forever
- Munches in March TBR!
- February Book Haul!
- February 2018 Wrap Up!
- Friday Book Share – A Thousand Perfect Notes!
Posts scheduled for next week:
- Monday at 3pm – The Greatest Showman Book Tag
- Tuesday at 12pm – Top Ten Tuesday post
- Wednesday at 3pm – Silence is Goldfish Review
- Thursday at 12pm – The Perfect Girlfriend Release Day
- Sunday at 12pm – Rafferty Lincoln Loves Blog Tour Stop
What a week it’s been! I didn’t actually realise how successful it had been to be honest! I also managed to finish The Sinner on Netflix this week (PLEASE WATCH IT!), so it’s been good all around!
What has your week been like?
Until next time,