I’m back with my first tag of 2018! It’s only fitting since we are now in the depths of Winter, so why not do a nice Winter themed tag! I was tagged in this by the lovely Danielle from Introverted Book Nerd – go and check her blog out because she is absolutely wonderful!!!
Here we go!THE RULES:
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 bloggers.
12 RANDOM FACTS:
- Me and Ben have been together for 4 and a half years this month!
- I have a cat called Willow who is 19 years old, and I love her millions.
- I’m not bothered at all by the new Star Wars films – sorry!
- I’ve never read To Kill A Mockingbird
- I literally live in leggings, they’re my all time favourite item of clothing
- I recently decided that I love parsnips!
- I am about 6 months (if that!) away from finishing my university degree (TERRIFYING!)
- I am addicted to playing World Chef on my phone!
- I’m currently reading Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- I’ve never seen The Matrix
- I’m soon going to be getting two new tattoos
- Those two new tattoos will bring my overall tattoo count to 8!
What are your favorite things about Winter?
I love being in bed snuggled up with a hot drink and a good book! Oversized jumpers are also one of my favourite things to wear, so I love winter for that!
What is your favorite Winter outfit?
My black oversized jumper and leggings!
What is your favorite Winter food?
Anything that’s nice and warming really I just like food!
What is your favorite Winter drink?
Hot chocolate WITHOUT A DOUBT!
What is your dream way to spend a Winters day?
As mentioned above; in bed with a good cuppa and a great book!
How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I don’t wear make up! But I do wear TONS of lip balm!
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
He brought me everything I wanted and more!
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Snow, hot chocolate and blankets!
What is your favorite Winter song?
I don’t really have one!
What is your favorite Winter memory.
Me and my fiance Ben were walking home whilst it was snowing, and we ended up having a snowball fight and building a snowman! It was so much fun just messing around in the snow, and was one of the nicest winter memories I’ll remember forever.
What is your favorite Winter scent?
Finish this sentence…If I could have anything this Christmas it would be…
A house that me and Ben could move into together.
Lorryn – Reading Parental
Jordan – The Bookish Baker
Linda – Linda’s Little Library
Meghan-Alice – Not Quite Alice
Kris – Boston Book Reader
Paige – Books and Belle
Beth – All the Bright Places
Cait – PaperFury
Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
Ash – For The Love of Books
Vrinda – A Bookish Human
Lori – Majestic Reading
I hope you enjoyed this post! I can’t wait to see your answers, don’t forget to leave a comment below with what you thought or what you want to see next on my blog!
Until next time,