Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog Between the Pages started:
I already started a blog over at http://www.lifeisbutadream13.wordpress.com, where I posted advice articles and personal articles in hopes of helping those in need. However then I started to write a couple book reviews on that blog since I decided after reading books since I was little I had a lot of thoughts about them!
It wasn’t until about a year ago where I decided I wanted to have a blog dedicated purely to books because I thought it would be such a fun thing to do, and to share in the wonderful community! So I decided to make one, and here we are a year later!
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
1. Write for YOU and never for anyone else! Always write what you want to write, and never feel obliged to create something that you feel forced into, or something you feel expected to do. If you start to do that, you might lose your love for what you do and you don’t deserve that. Keep the fun, and keep doing whatever you want to do! It’s your blog after all!
2. Always do what you can to join in with the book community! Whether that’s sharing your posts on social media, reading and leaving comments on other bookish blogs, or just starting up a conversation asking for advice, the community is so lovely! Also don’t be disheartened by a small amount of viewers! Remember that you’re writing to share your love for books – that will keep you going!
Here are the blogs I nominate:
I love you all and I can’t wait to read your answers!! *If you’ve already done it then you don’t have to again!*
- Lucy – That Book Gal
- Paige – Books and Belle
- Lori – Majestic Reading Blog
- Danielle – The Introverted Book Nerd
- Beth – All The Bright Places
- Linda – Linda’s Little Library
- Fernanda – The Wanderlust Reader
- Meghan-Alice – Not Quite Alice
- Dorka – Berries and Books
- Betsy – Bookish Betsy
- Jackie – The Bookworm Cafe
- Kris – Boston Book Reader
- Evelina – Avalinah’s Books
- Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
- Vrinda – A Bookish Human
Thank you again Emily for tagging me! I loved this!
Until next time,