Sorry I’ve been away for so long! It’s been a hectic time recently, but I’m back with a Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme created over on The Broke and the Bookish!
So this week is 10 Facts About Me! I realise most people who read my blogs know nothing about me, so hopefully this clears some things up! I’ll try to choose interesting facts for you!
- I am 19 years old and I’m also engaged! I’ve known my fiance since we were both 5 years old, and we’ve been together for 3 years. He is the sweetest and I can’t wait to marry him in the future!
- I’m studying Journalism at university. I’m going into my second year soon and I hope to be either a news journalist or professional blogger.
- I have 3 tattoos – the Supernatural anti-possession symbol on my right forearm, a mockingjay from THG with ‘IF WE BURN, YOU BURN WITH US’ written on my left forearm, and a TARDIS tattoo with quotes on, on my left thigh! I have a lot more planned!
- I’m addicted to buying notebooks! Everyone who knows me knows that a notebook is probably the simplest thing to buy me – even though I never have anything to write in them haha.
- Belle is my favourite Disney Princess, and has been ever since I was little! Beauty and the Beast is my favourite princess film, but ever since I was little The Lion King has been my favourite overall Disney film!
- I love Fall Out Boy with all of my heart, I finally saw them live in October 2015 and it was one of the best nights of my life!
- I am OBSESSED with Hamilton. I listen to it on a daily basis and it’s probably 90% of what I sing around the house. I got the Hamilton book for my 3 year anniversary with my fiance and it’s like my prized posession. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HAMILTON.
- I am also addicted to buying posters and fandom t-shirts! I have an entire cupboard full of fandom t-shirts, and my walls are covered in posters! I also have a corner of my room with rolled up posters that won’t fit on my wall, but still keep buying more!
- I love true crime and I love history, whether it’s reading about it or watching it! I spend a lot of time watching the crime channel and the history channel! I’m always buying crime and history books! Especially war related.
- I wear a ring on nearly every finger (I’m only missing my two index fingers and my two pinky’s), and each ring has it’s own meaning behind it. Most of them I was given on significant occasions by family, and obviously my engagement ring too (I love it with all my heart). I’ll probably have a ring for every finger soon!
I hope you enjoyed reading my ten facts about myself! I’m not the most exciting person in the world so I tried to write as many things as I could think of!
Leave a comment with a link to your TTT, I’d love to read all of your facts!